It is important for any and all golfers to purchase the perfect golf bag. These golf bags need to be perfect for all of the golfers needs! First of all, it needs to be large enough so that any golfer can store their golf clubs comfortably, without worrying about them banging together or getting damaged.
It is important that the golf bag has enough pockets or storage areas to carry all of the golfing equipment such as the balls, tees, glove umbrella and all other things that golfers need while on the course.
The golf bag needs to be strong and of quality material since golf is a high moving sport. With the bag being strong and sturdy, the golfer will not have to worry about things flying around the course or losing important valuables or equipment. Also check out our article about golf chipping nets.
The Best Golf Bags for Push Carts
Best Push Cart Bag
1. Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer
The Founders Club Premium Cart bag was made with the golfer in mind. This bag has a 14-way divider so that each of your golf clubs can be protected. With the rubber grip, the clubs will not hit together in the bag and this will help to keep your clubs from being damaged.
This cart bag is made with high quality materials and has a base that has been reinforced, including a carry strap that is padded for extra comfort. Inside of the bag is a built-in cooler pocket so that you can have a cold drink handy while on the course. It also includes a tee pocket, a ball pocket, and an extra pocket so that you can keep your goodies close to you at all times.
The Founders Club Premium Cart Bag has a place to store your gloves, umbrella, and brushes. It also comes with a rain hood to protect your bag and your clubs from getting wet. One of the best things about this cart bag is that it comes with a 12-month warranty!
Pros About the Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer:
- Weighs only 9.5 pounds.
- Made of high-quality material.
- Strong construction.
- Individually, padded slots to keep your clubs safe.
- 10 different zipper pockets.
- 2 mesh pockets.
- Insulated cooler pocket.
Cons About the Founders Club Premium Cart Bag with 14 Way Organizer:
- The side pockets are hard to get to.
- No space for a putter.
- The loop to secure the cart bag is too high on the bag.
- Bag does not fit all carts.
- Clubs do not sit well in the organizer and get hung up when removing.
2. Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag
The Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag has a 14-way divider for each golf club and includes 9 different pockets to keep your valuables, balls, and tees organized. The Eagole also has a cooler pocket that is insulated so that you can have a cool drink while on the course.
The bag is made of quality material to help carry your clubs in a safe and comfortable way. The Eagole offers a bag that has a place to store your umbrella, towel, water bottle, shoes and more and is still light to carry. The Eagole weighs 7 pounds and can hold 14 full length golf clubs.
The Eagole offers a patented E-Trolley base system and Trolley lip so that it can be secured to almost any golf cart or push cart. One of the best things about this golf bag is that it has a 5-year manufacturer limited warranty!
Pros About the Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag:
- The golf bag itself has a 7-pound weight.
- Comes in three colors: black, red and white.
- The Eagole has 14 compartments to hold up to 14 different clubs.
- 9 pockets.
- Insulated cooler pocket.
- Matching rain hood.
Cons About the Eagole Super Light Golf Cart Bag:
- Material is not durable.
- Zippers get stuck easily.
- Edge of the dividers are not connected to the bag.
- Bag does not stand easily on its own.
Material is different than pictured.
3. ProSiMMON Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag
The ProSiMMON Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag comes with a 14-way divider so that you can keep your golf clubs both safe and organized. The ProSiMMON comes with many different pockets including a ball pocket, a tee pocket, a valuables pocket, side waterproof pockets, and a drink pocket.
One great feature that the ProSiMMON Tour 14 Golf Bag offers is that it has an external putter tube. This will allow the golfer to take along their putter and can hold putters that even have large heads.
The ProSiMMON has a glove holder, a towel ring, an umbrella strap and includes a rain hood. The weight of the ProSiMMON is only 5.3 pounds, so it is easy to carry around without wearing yourself out during the big game.
Pros About the ProSiMMON Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag:
- Comes in four colors: Black/blue, black/green, black/grey and black/red.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- One pocket is fur-lined to keep your valuables safe and secure.
- Includes an insulated drink pocket so you can enjoy a cold beverage while on the course.
- Includes over 5 pockets and two of them are waterproof.
Cons About the ProSiMMON Tour 14 Way Cart Golf Bag:
- Has only 3 full length dividers.
- Zippers are not high quality.
- Pockets sometimes stick.
- Rain hood does not fit properly when put on a cart.
- Handle is too high.
- Drawstrings on zippers are not durable.
When purchasing a golf bag or a cart bag, it is important that you find the best material that will fit your needs. You want to make sure that you are purchasing a golf bag that can hold all of your clubs and that is durable and will not fall apart, especially due to weather. Purchasing a cart bag is very beneficial to anyone who likes to spend their day on the golf course.
Tips for finding the perfect golf bag for a pushcart
- Perfect design-Pick the design that you comfortable with. Some golf bags carry only a few clubs, while other bags are designed to carry up to 14 different clubs. These dividers help the golfer to carry all of their equipment, just in case they change their mind.
- Putter area-With a putter area or without a putter area? Some golf bags have a putter pocket or a putter tube so that the golfer can even carry their own putter. Having your own club is important when taking that perfect shot.
- Extras-If you are looking for a golf bag that has a few extras, remember, some golf bags have extra pockets, storage areas for umbrellas and even insulated pockets to help carry cold drinks while on the course.
- Superiority-Look for a golf bag that is superior to the rest. Test them, make sure they are able to be carried comfortably and that they are able to ride on your push cart without trouble hooking or laying. Also, make sure that the golf bag is made of high-quality material, so the zippers stay strong and the material, in all weather.
- Style-Make sure to pick a golf bag that fits your style. They come in all different colors and styles. Some have legs to allow them to stand on their own, others have bases that make getting to your equipment easier. They come in a variety of colors and designs, so find the one that is perfect for you!