The Best Hunting Face Paint
Are you looking to find the perfect hunting techniques around? Using hunting face paint is a must when going hunting. Face paint benefits the hunter by helping them not to be seen by their prey. By purchasing the best hunting face paint, the hunter can be both comfortable and ready to make the perfect catch.
Not using face paint when hunting is not an option. Hunter’s need to be 100% in and make sure that they will not be spotted. Certain animals, such as deer and turkey, have very good eyesight and so by not covering up your face, you are looking to miss a big catch.
Using hunting face paint helps to keep the hunter prepared and the animals coming. When picking hunting face paint, all face paints are not the same. It is important to know what you are looking for and what you are wanting to purchase before you make your buy.
Some face paint, for example, is very runny or hard to put on. No one wants to be in the middle of the woods with a big paint mess to deal with. Also, when the weather gets warmer, the hunter does not want to worry about sweat and paint dripping in his or her eyes.
Table of Contents
- Arcturus Camo Face Paint Stick
- Hardy Facepaint 3 Color Camo Bundle
- HME Products 3 Color Camo Face Paint Stick
- Tips for Purchasing the Best Hunting Face Paint
- Why Should You Purchase the Best Hunting Face Paint?
When purchasing hunting face paint, it is important to make sure that you are well covered and hidden from your prey. By using the right face paint, you can make sure that the paint will stay on without wiping off and that you can be hidden from the animals around you.
1. Arcturus Camo Face Paint Sticks
The Arcturus Camo Face Paint Sticks come in six, double sided tubes that can be easily carried when going on a big hunt. These sticks are perfect to give you all of the colors of nature that you need. With each stick having two sides, you can use the six different colors in any way that you want.
The Arcturus Camo hunting face paint comes in black, brown, light green, moss, olive and forest colors, making this product easy to carry. The Arcturus hunting face paint goes on smooth and does not rub off easily. You can apply the face paint with either your fingers or right from the stick, making application easy and safe. Since the face paint only comes in three different tubes, it will be easy to store in a small sack or your hunting bag for easy carrying.
Pros of the Arcturus Camo Face Paint Sticks:
- 6 colors in only 3 tubes, making it easy to haul.
- Does not wipe off with simple touch.
- Stays on a long time.
- Comes in 6 different colors: light green, moss, olive, forest, brown and black.
Cons of the Arcturus Camo Face Paint Sticks:
- Product is hard to spread on face.
- Product does not push up the tubes easily.
- Not waterproof.
- Greasy material.
- Melts quickly.
- Small quantities of face paint.
2. Hardy Facepaint 3 Color Camo Bundle
The Hardy Facepaint is a hunter’s dream. This face paint is a water-based face paint so that means that it will go on without being greasy. This face paint is sweat and moisture resistant so it will not melt off when the weather is warm.
This hunting face paint is a formula that will not cause you to break out because it will not clog your pores and it dries in the matter of minutes. The Hardy Facepaint does not stain your clothing when it is dry, and it is also scent free so that it will not drive your prey away.
The Hardy Facepaint is perfect for even those with sensitive skin and does not cause any type of irritation or itching. It is FDA approved and made in the United States of America!
Pros of the Hardy Facepaint 3 Color Camo Bundle:
- Non scented after drying.
- Comes in 3 colors: green, brown and black.
- Each bottle has its own brush wand so that the hunter does not have to use his fingers to apply the face paint.
- No grease.
- Does not smudge.
- Does not come off when sweating.
- Contains NO: formaldehyde, sulfates, BHT, parabens or synthetic fragrances or dyes.
- Pocket size but has a lot of paint in each container.
- Easy to remove.
Cons of the Hardy Facepaint 3 Color Camo Bundle:
- The small applicator makes it hard to cover large areas.
- It is messy when removing it.
- Bubbles and peels when wet.
- Product is somewhat transparent.
- Not a lot of product in tubes.
- Multiple coats need to be applied.
3. HME Products 3 Color Camo Face Paint Stick
The HME Camo Face Paint Stick comes in three different colors. It is made of high-quality materials and is easy to apply. Just use the applicator to apply the color right on your face.
The HME Camo face paint stick is easy to carry and even easier to store. With the applicator having all three colors in one, the hunter has no need to carry all kinds of different tubes to get the face paint that is needed to help bring in the big hunt.
Pros of the HME Products 3 Color Camo Face Paint Stick:
- Has a 3 in 1 applicator.
- Comes in brown, green and black.
- All of the colors are in one container, making it easy to carry.
- Made of high-quality materials.
- Comes in 1, 3, 4 or 5 packs.
Cons of the HME Products 3 Color Camo Face Paint Stick:
- The colors are all together and are hard to separate if you need just one color or a different color combination.
- Contain chemicals that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Tips for Purchasing the Best Hunting Face Paint
- Quality-make sure that you purchase face paint that is made of good quality. By looking for good quality, you are looking for face paint that is easy to apply, easy to wash off with soap and water and that does not run with sweat or heat.
- Choices-face paint can come in a variety of colors. When looking to purchase hunting face paint, make sure that you find the perfect colors for all of your hunting needs.
- Chemicals-some face paint contains chemicals that are harmful to your body. They can cause break outs and clogged pores, and some of them contain cancer harming chemicals. Make sure to read the ingredients before purchasing something that you will be applying to your skin.
- Price-Choose face paint that can fit your hunting budget. Some of the face paint comes in single tubes, while others come in one. Purchase the one that has the best ingredient but that will not be hard on your bank account
Why Should You Purchase the Best Hunting Face Paint?
Anytime you choose to go out on a hunting trip, you want to have the best equipment. Make sure that you add face paint to your needed material list. Having the right face paint can make your trip more profitable and enjoyable. Purchase a hunting face paint that is perfect for you, that is safe and affordable. With the buying guide above, look for what fits your hunting needs before making your big buy!